Thursday, January 14, 2010

UAS KEWIRAUSAHAAN TELEMATIKA

DEVINTA YULI KURNIASARI
064.07.039

"Business Development in the Restaurant"


A. Background

Entrepreneurship Telematics is a newcomer to the creative and innovative to create new job opportunities that can generate jobs or business opportunities related to information technology use as median in helping the process of finding information about the needs in the field of entrepreneurship.
Therefore, I got the idea to make an effort, is to open a "Restaurant or Restaurant '. I'll start a small business by starting from scratch, because we are starting a business from the bottom / zero you'll notice how difficult making money or starting a new business in a lawful way, so if we have reached we will feel kesuksessan satisfaction. As the adage 'No pain first, have fun then'.

B. The reason this business creates

The reason I make an effort, that is because I want to channel my cooking hobby and I really love it culinary variety of foods (which must have halal). At first I was only casually, but the longer the cooking time, cooking became my hobby, and I hope that by opening a small business can provide many benefits and these businesses can berkembembang rapidly than before.
I opened this business may have started at least yg capital, because to make a major effort needs a lot of capital. When I started with hard work, positive thinking, not a quitter, trying to improve the ability and toughness, confidence etc. I can certainly get a satisfactory outcome will be.

C. Target

In the business I founded I sell different kinds of typical sunda food and seafood. There are two types of presentation, namely:
1). Buffet, and
2). In between the employees
Not only that here too I also provide 2 different places to eat, that is Lesehan and use tables and chairs.
In my business, I will serve consumers who want to hold a social gathering, chatering, families, reunions, etc. My goal is to market to all circles.

D. Market Opportunity

Current business opportunities in full swing and many competitors everywhere, provided we are smart in running a business then our efforts will go smoothly and successfully.
We can produce a successful business if we have a strong entrepreneurial skills, such as:
1) Think and act in a strategic, adaptive to changes in trying to find profit opportunities, including a rather large risk and to tackle the problem.
2) Always try to profit through excellence in customer satisfaction.
3) Try to recognize and control the company's strengths and weaknesses (and entrepreneurs) and to improve the ability of the internal control system.
4) Always try to improve the ability and toughness, especially with the guidance motivation and morale as well as capital accumulation.
5) Believe in yourself and good leadership.

E.Implementation

My business is also providing services through online and telephone to every buyer who wants to book for events large or small the amount is more than 30, then I will give 10% discount . If customers booked for birthdays, family events, reunions great, and arisan the customer must pay a deposit first 2 days before the event. Khsusus for birthdays, decorations will be provided for free by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment