Wednesday, January 13, 2010

FINAL EXAM OF TELEMATHICS ENTREPRENEURSHIP

NAMA : NUR KHANDRA BUNAWAN

NIM : 064.07.037

FISH STORE ONLINE

- Mission :

My mission is to make Indonesian famous with riches of fishery in Indonesia.


- Reason :

My reason to make this business is :

1. I love every kind of fish and I know very well about fish.

2. Indonesian fish is very various.

3. Many country want to buy fish in Indonesia with high price.


- Target :

My target in this business is national and international customer. Because I knowboth in Indonesian and other country have many people that love fish and so many children love fish.


- Superiority :

My superiority than other store online is :

1. My store is more complete than other store in various of fish.

2. My store quality is guarantee.

3. Fish in my store is all healthy and beautiful.

4. My store provide delivery to other country.


- Implementation:

For implementation I have start building a web design, buying various rare fish, hire a professional in take care of my fish, buy a large aquarium and small aquarium. I also start making a connection with other country.

No comments:

Post a Comment