Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Name : oktarina maharani
Nim : 064.07.007

Fashion in the field of business development

1. Mission, namely to create new jobs, for graduates from universities that do not have work experience, so that the unemployment rate in Indonesia decreased. Make us become an independent person, lifting fashion culture from a region to obtain income for the area, to develop small and medium businesses in the field of fashion in Indonesia
2. The reason I entrepreneurship, namely to create new jobs for college graduates who currently very difficult to find jobs. Besides, another reason why I choose entrepreneurship because it is so flexible, I do not have to follow the rhythm of my office hours and free pouring ideas that I have not harnessed the existing rules.
3. Why I chose the field of entrepreneurship fashion such as clothing, bags, shoes, or other accessories. besides I've always loved all things in the field of fashion. I think fashion is a necessity that can not be separated from the men in this era. And has a fairly bright prospects for development in today's flying businesses. For instance in the case that today's clothing has a lot of models and motives, as well as shoes and accessories support other fashion.Nowadays a lot of search by the fashion lover.
4. Target in this business I think there is kind of the various covers ranging from children, teenagers to adults. And from different walks of the middle class down to the middle to top, because we will provide the appropriate price and reasonable with the goods we sell.
5. Opportunities or prospects of the business is in my opinion very good and profitable for many teenagers today who are happy-fun with fashion, I think fashion can never die, I believe that this effort will bring a bright prospect.
6. In the implementation of the sale of fashion goods me, can promote good online social networking sites or on my personal blog. By way include no. telfon which can in contact. We should also offer that can attract consumers interest and consumers may be attracted to and buy our goods. For example by giving discounts and free shipping if the purchase exceeds the specified budge
7. benefits of offering products that I found on the material I have to give good quality, have the model up to date and yidak market.

No comments:

Post a Comment