Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nama : Ni Putu Arga Oktoviramitha.S
Nim : 064.07.001

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT IN THE FIELD OF FASHION

1. Mission of business development
mission of business development in the field of fashion is that I want to create a better fashion and fashion is now attractive to ordinary unimpressed. especially for young fashion today are dating they are very keen to show their relationship to his friends, by way of wearing the same clothes and the model of the same design. during these clothes they are wearing the same thing there is nothing different. so this is where I want to make something different and very interesting.
2. Reasons for choosing entrepreneurship
Because it can provide a clear understanding of how the importance of entrepreneurship that, in addition can help ourselves, we can also assist others in creating new job opportunities in various sectors. In addition to entrepreneurship I think we can create the latest innovations and sophisticated, can pour our ideas to be published to the public.

3. Reasons to create or collect the products, services
We have a lot of people vying to make T-shirts for people who already have a partner or more to the point that clothes for the couple of clothes they wear the same or a twin and then distributed. But from my observation results made clothes-it's only just a model and designnya from past until now. So I wanted to create a Twins Clothing Online with the design and model a more innovative clothes again. Here I not only make clothes for people who have a partner but I want to make clothes for people who have a family so that they can wear it at the time of the events they attended as while on vacation with clothes designed by the model will attract more of their holiday fun. Then the young couple I wanted to make clothes that looked more fun wear, because all this clothing to couple only ordinary T-shirt with writing the same design. I want to make it even better, with this couple to make clothing that is slightly different to make it more attractive sister wear dress or overalls so not only T-shirts are worn. and for boys T-shirts remain relaxed but different models may add or modify buttons on the neck as an example model v neck. Although I make different clothes, I will not forget their similarity or distinctiveness by making their clothes from the material or the same motifs and then added with a unique design and interesting show that they are couples. To design and model can be made in accordance with the order buyer.

4. Target businesses
The target of my business is not my limit, various groups can afford. Parents who want to wear the same clothes with their children can buy it, for which a partner or not they can afford. as available for various ages as well.

5. Market Opportunity
I do not target when and where I had to sell it because the clothes I create can be used at events and any other time except for official functions. Moreover, who wants to vacation very comfortable to wear. So at any season, this dress will always be produced.

6. Business Implementation
In its implementation surely I will market both in the online social networking sites or personal blogs. Then I will show products I made it so that those interested can contact me directly via the phone number I have put, or order by writing the comment on my site. then to the payment I've included the accounts anywhere that I use to facilitate the transaction. Consumers can also order in accordance with what they want. here I'll give campaigns as an example offers free delivery service for jodetabek region.

No comments:

Post a Comment