Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Final Exam of "Telematics Entrepreneurship"



Name : Nur Trismi Auliah 
NIM : 064.07.044
The Final Exam of  "Telematics Entrepreneurship"



“ Business Development Batik’s Boutique online “

The mission of to be an entrepreneurship is I want to have my own business and with its own capital that does not require large capital and want to open up jobs for me and also other people with entrepreneurship and I can have unlimited time to make creativity and innovate to my ideas . But with entrepreneurship I also learned how to appreciate the time and effort to make a decision what would I do with accepting the risk of pros and cons and responsible for the decision I had taken and not easy to despair over the failure of which I received from my decision. By becoming self-employed I can have a higher income than working on the staff if I do business successfully.

The reason of making the Batik’s Boutique On-Line is because I am very interested in Indonesian culture in the form of batik which is characteristic of the Indonesian nation. And I see that nothing is making various efforts batik can attract teenagers, especially students. Rarely still teenagers or college students who use all about batik, therefore I want to make batik a trend or style for teens and college students do not seem to batik old or ancient. Since my background in the IT field so I will pack this e-commerce boutique batik with online media and make attractive offers and prices of course.

The target of own Batik’s Boutique On-Line is teenagers and college students in two classes, because they are very concerned about the trend, and have a high loyalty to purchase their favourite items.

The market opportunity is greatest on students because students are very concerned at the trend and fashion students desperately need to daily life. In view of the financial aspects of students have relative financial needs enough to buy whatever they want. And for accessories or related to the needs of our school can offer bags, shoes, etc. to the teenager and also the person who wears veil.   Because the batik clothes for the Muslim women are still less attractive because the model is still limited.


The Implementation by creating a media campaign over the Internet can be share on Blog , website, and online sales system (make a Batik’s boutique On-Line).
Then show examples batik-themed products that are more modern in order to attract the teenagers, students and the Muslim head scarf with batik motifs could choose which we provide, and can apply the product design in the desired or they can design and make my strengths is my boutique
I created a product which is not much. And the bargains that can attract other like free souvenirs, free postage, and a member discount, and the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment