Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Final Test Kewirausahaan Telematika

Name : Tommy Bandang Mahesatama
NIM : 06509113
MAKING ONLINE DISTRO


Introduction
As one who has educational background in the field of informatics and engineering expertise as required progremer be a creative person. I will make a distribution online, on the online distribution of this I will offer and sell a variety of clothing for young people who want to always be different.

Mission
Literally, the Internet (short-interconnected network) is a series of computers connected in a series. When the Internet is a public computer system, a globally connected and uses TCP / IP as the packet exchange protocol (packet-switching communication protocol). The largest internet series called the Internet. How to connect the circuit with Siwak F is called internetworking. This is one of the development of a technology in the field of information.
Distro (short for Distribution Outlet) for clothing products is emerging businesses. There are many types of distributions, a very small scale, similar to the merchant-five feet, to a large-scale distributions, have their own designer team, his own production house and shop located in strategic areas.
Because many people have opened a distribution store, I will offer a new distro is not opened in sebual mall, plaza, or shop houses lane roads are strategic. However, I will take advantage of advancement in information technology to create an online store, the distributions Online. Where is this online distribution will provide convenience for people who love to buy clothes in a distro without having to come directly into the existing distribution store. They simply access the Internet from home and visit the web online distro I made, they can shop with ease.
Reason
As one who has a background as a real IT job so much that in the offering. However, I as an IT progremer me to be creative and I should be able to take advantage of the expertise I have. So I made this online distribution.
Target Marketing
In the online distribution of this I will be offering a variety of youth clothing today. So my target market is the priority will young kids who want to be different, but I do not limit the buyer later. I expect my online distribution can attract different walks to shop at my online distribution.
Products
The goods offered in this online distribution has a very good quality and price that can compete with the distros there. Ranging from quality materials, models must have clothes favored by young people today. Surely buyers will not be disappointed after buying clothes in this online distribution.
Closing
These are some images I can give about the plan of making this online distribution. With this online distribution will provide convenience for people who want to buy clothes in a distro without having to come directly to a distribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment