Monday, November 2, 2009

Mid Test Entrepreneur Telematics

In my opinion, an entrepreneur is someone who can open up the jobs to others and can also motivate others to create new innovations in business and making money.
Making business background of this game means to remove fatigue entertainment for our activities everyday.

Preparation Steps Game:
1. Choosing Theme Game
First you need to consider and take into account what the game will be preferred by many people and we must carefully think about the concept & theme of the game itself because it created the foundation of a game.
Examples of simple games, like tetris, solitaire, pacman.

Because of my limited ability, I decided to make a game that:
a) Could be more than nine months with an average of three hours a week for the process.
b) Can be delivered on the platform with a cheap tool.
c) The game is a game I will enjoy the play.

I decided to choose the genre "game with flash model" because there is no license fee and easy to make.

2. Plan Time
Like most people, I have a very limited time.
So, I set aside time for an Internet search of material that supports my project.

3. Planning Game
I write game specifications and make sure I keep the slightest feature set.

4. Bulid It!
This is the hardest part of making a game. And you have to actually do it.
One thing you have to understand is to do 2 or 3 hours a week is better than doing nothing.
Within 3 weeks, you have to do more than one full working day.
Do not ever underestimate how much you can do in a short time. Remember, every journey consists of many steps, but if you do not take any steps, you do not produce anything.

5. Advanced Job
I still have to introduce this game to the public.
I built a website to sell my game project, using Microsoft FrontPage, host site and one of social networking on the Internet.
I chose to try TryMedia (http://www.trymedia.com/) to handle e-commerce. They provide digital distribution package is very easy to use. When finished packing and penguplodan, this permaina tested and finally approved for release in TryMedia affiliate network.

Benefits Making Game
Get pleasure for others with fun games we make. They became more relaxed.

Dinda Maharani A. Loebis
064.07.041

No comments:

Post a Comment