Monday, November 2, 2009

Telematics Entrepreneur Mid Test

In my opinion, an entrepreneur is someone who can build a business to generate profits.
Making business background of this game is the number of fans of the game itself. The game is a means of entertainment to eliminate fatigue because of our activities everyday.

Preparatory steps Game:
1. Choosing Theme Game
You need to take into account what the game will be favored by many people and we must be careful thought about the concept & theme of the game itself because it creates the basic game.

The decision to create a game:
a) Could be more than nine months with an average of three hours per week to process.
b) Can be delivered on the platform with a cheap tool.
c) The game is a game I would enjoy playing.

2. Plan Time
Like most people, I have a very limited time.
I took the time to search the Internet material that supports my project.

3. Planning Game
I write game specifications and make sure I keep the feature set a bit.

4. Bulid It!
This is the hardest part of making a game.
One thing you need to understand is to do 2 or 3 hours a week is better than doing nothing.
Within 3 weeks, you have to do more than one full working day.

5. Advanced Job
I had to introduce this game to the public.
I built a website to sell my game project, using Microsoft FrontPage, host and one of the social networking sites on the Internet.

Benefits to the game:
Adding business experience. & Generate profits from sales of this game.

Yudi Rachmat
064.06.035

No comments:

Post a Comment