Monday, November 2, 2009

UTS Kewirausahaan Telematika "Enterpreneur"

Background
Background I became Entrepreneurial is, in my opinion is job Entrepreneurial that can help solves problems facing government today about unemployment or at least employment. Because if we can be our entrepreneurs hiring new jobs for others in need. Then the reason I chose the game as my first choice, because now the game is one of the industry's productive potential is being sought by many people, especially children.

Preparation Steps Game:

1. Choosing Theme Game
First you have to think and consider what games will interest many people though, so we must carefully think about the concept and theme of the game itself, because it is the foundation of a game is created.
As an example of simple games like Tetris, adventure, and action

Because of my limited ability, I decided to make a game that:
a) can be done more than nine months with an average of three hours a week for the process
b) can be delivered on a platform with a cheap tool
c) the game is a game I will enjoy the play.

I decided to choose the genre "game with flash model" because there are no license fees, cheap and free tools, rather easy to make.

2. Plan Time
Like most people, I have a very limited time. So, I set aside spare time for an Internet search of materials that support my project.

3. Was Planning Game
I wrote the specifications of his game and make sure I keep Wordpress smallest feature set.
This is not going to be an epic RPG or action game graphics intensive. Because I'll make a game just by flash method.

5. Made
This is the hardest part of making a game. And you have to actually do it.
One thing you have to understand is: do 2 or 3 hours a week is better than doing nothing.
Within 3 weeks, you have to do more than one full working day.
Do not ever underestimate how much you can do in a short time. Remember, every journey consists of many steps, but if you do not take any steps, you do not produce anything.
First I tested this game to my family and my friends. And if they feel fun to play this game, I just publish.

6. Advanced Job ..
But it was not finished, I still have to introduce this game to the public.
I built a website to sell my game project, using Microsoft FrontPage, host site and one of social networking on the Internet.
I chose to try TryMedia (http://www.trymedia.com/) to handle e-commerce. They provide digital distribution package is very easy to use. When finished packing and penguplodan, this permaina tested and finally approved for release in TryMedia affiliate network.

Benefits Making Game
- We so have a responsibility and consistency to ourselves because the grace period we have set for menyelasaikan project.
- Having fun for others with fun games we make. They became more relaxed.
- Get New Experience that will help our future careers.
Oktarina Maharani
064 07 007

No comments:

Post a Comment