Monday, November 2, 2009

Mid Test Galih Eka Putra 06408020

I think entrepreneur is a new innovation to develop their business by exploiting opportunities with the help of a technology that serves to facilitate and support these opportunities and provide information to people about these innovations in various ways through the medium of sound, images, figures, data, and combination of them.
In this case, i choose "game" as my entrepreneur project. This game is about "Si Pitung", with old Betawi theme as background, music, and any others components. In process, I make this game together with my classmates, about 40 people in total, then we seperates to a few divisions. Each division make game's parts, depends on the division's job classification.
Actually, my division's project is story, but I also helped another division to complete their job, like searched for background and game's programme.
As a story division, my division job is only making a game's story. Every game have their heart, and their heart is in their story, so my division is very important to begin this project. Then another division like sound, art, and character can work if and only if the story division is already make the story.
The last division is programming. Programmers can work freely if another division has already finish their job.
That is the way my project goes....
One of the benefits of this project (game) in entrepreneur side is we can use and utalize our potentials and skills to make a "new money". Other benefit that i can say is in this project we also learned how to work as a team and we learn to commit to our team's project.

No comments:

Post a Comment